TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company is known as Sporting Affair Limited. Company Registration Number 03671734 VAT Registration Number 720 5785 37. Head Office: Teddington Studios, Broom Rd, Teddington. TW11 9NT. Tel: 0208 943 5318, Fax: 0208 514 2496.
A contract shall be deemed to have been made between Sporting Affair and the booking client (‘the client’) when the client has confirmed their requirements by, inter alia, fax, letter, written order form or telephone and Sporting Affair has accepted such a booking by way of an invoice that is deemed to be proof of acceptance.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT under the Tour Operators Margin Scheme. In the event of the rate of VAT being changed between the date of acceptance of a booking and the date of the event, the client shall be liable to pay such increase before tickets are issued. The premium charged above the face value of tickets, to Sold Out Events, reflect our costs of obtaining preferred seating and are based on supply demand and seat location on your preferred date.
Payment – Corporate Hospitality, Special Events and Hotels with Hospitality Tickets
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the overall price of the booking must be paid within 7 days of acceptance of the booking, unless the booking is accepted within 60 days of an event in which case the full amount must be paid immediately upon the booking being accepted.
- Payment of Balance
The balance of the overall price must be paid not less than 60 days before the date of the event.
Payment – Tickets Only
- The full price of the booking must be paid immediately upon acceptance of the booking. Once a booking has been made tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Sporting Affair, at their sole discretion, may allow payments for tickets to be made on the same terms as payments for corporate hospitality set out above.
- Should an event for any reason be cancelled or rescheduled Sporting Affair will strictly only be liable for the face value of the ticket.
Consequences of Failure to Pay
- If payment is not made within the time limits in clauses 3 & 4 above, this will be deemed as a breach of contract by the client entitling Sporting Affair to treat the contract as cancelled, and therefore reserves the right to reallocate the corporate hospitality facilities, bookings and/or tickets without informing the client.
- In the event of Sporting Affair treating the contract as cancelled or at an end, under clause 5.1 Sporting Affair shall be entitled to retain all sums already paid by the client. The balance if any, of the cost/price of the booking shall become immediately payable by the client to Sporting Affair.
- Any notice of cancellation or changes by the client of a booking or part of a booking must be made in writing by letter and sent to the above address by Recorded Delivery or other form of ‘signed for’ post.
- Sporting Affair shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense caused by cancellation of the Event caused by government action, strike, civil commotion, national disaster or other force majeure. Under no circumstances shall Sporting Affair be liable for any consequential loss.
Consequences of Cancellation by the client
- Cancellation by the client
Corporate Hospitality, Special Events and Hotels with Hospitality Tickets. If a booking or part of a booking is cancelled by the client more than sixty days before the event date, the client shall be liable for 50% of the total price of the booking.
- Cancellation by the client – Ticket Only
In the event of cancellation by the client, the client shall be liable for the total price of the booking.
Alterations to packages
- All packages are subject to availability.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised packages but any package may be altered or omitted or dates changed either before of after confirmation of the booking.
- Sporting Affair has the right to change the price applicable to a booking (upwards or downwards) at any time prior to a booking being accepted.
Liability of Sporting Affair
- The client hereby acknowledges that Sporting Affair acts as agent of the client in arranging the booking and that Sporting Affair cannot be held liable for any misrepresentation, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the client or any third party.
- In any event Sporting Affair shall not be liable for death or personal injury, loss of property suffered by the client or its guests arising out of the booking.
Law and Construction
The contract of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and Sporting Affair and the client hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding the contracts and these Terms and Conditions.
Latest News & Updates
We are delighted to say our new website is now live. Incorporating our fresh new company branding and most importantly simplifying the order process. Every effort has been made by our development team to ensure a smooth user experience however if you do find any...
Sporting Affair are pleased to offer Official Hospitality at Wembley for all Tottenham Hotspurs fixtures for the forthcoming season. Located within Spurs’ Club Wembley facilities on Level Two of the stadium, these packages are suitable for corporate entertaining or...
Sporting Affair have been providing Official Hospitality options at Premier League Football Clubs since 1998 catering for all budgets. We are officially appointed re-selling agents at Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester Utd and Tottenham Hotspur...
Latest Premiership News
Lets get social
The vast majority of the agencies that court bad publicity has no authority whatsoever to offer tickets for matches and their websites are often no more than a front for fraudulently obtaining money from unsuspecting customers that have unfortunately been hoodwinked by the promises made by these rogue traders.
+44 (0)208 943 5378
The Lensbury Conference Centre,
Middlesex TW11 9NU